- Bacon Wrapped Chestnuts – Oriental water chestnuts wrapped in bacon.
- Chicken tenders – Hand breaded chicken tenderloins with special seasoning.
- Cocktail Franks in a Blanket – Cocktail franks wrapped in a pastry puff and brushed with butter.
- Mini Cordon Bleu – Handmade chicken tenderloins filled with ham and asiago, provolone, mozzarella and swiss cheese, then rolled and breaded with special seasonings.
- Mini Potatoes & Cheese Peirogi – Flavorful potato and cheese filling.
- Sauerkraut Balls – Mixture of sauerkraut and ham rolled into balls.
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Large mushrooms stuffed with crabmeat mix or Italian sausage & provolone cheese.
- Shrimp Cocktail – Fresh iced jumbo shrimp served with homemade cocktail sauce.
- Fresh Fruit Display – Pineapple, Strawberry, Mellon, Grapes with a dip.
- Garden Salad – Iceberg and Romaine lettuce mix topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, mozzarella or feta cheese, and croutons.
- Mixed Greens & Candied Pecans – Fresh spring mix greens topped with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and candied
- Mandarin Orange Salad – Mixed greens, almonds, cranberries, mandarin oranges with strawberry slices and topped with feta cheese.
- Choice of Two Salad Dressings – House Italian, Ranch, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing
- Spanish Potato Salad
- Spanish Macaroni Salad
- Roast Beef – Roast beef with a special blend of seasonings, roasted until tender. Served with homemade gravy.
- Beef Burgundy with Spatzel – Tender beef cubes with a mixture of mushrooms, onions, burgundy wine and tomato sauce.
- Stuffed Cabbage – A special blend of herbs mixed into ground meat and rolled into fresh prepared cabbage, topped with a tomato soup and sour cream.
- Beef Tips with Noodles – Tender suculent sirloin beef tips with mushrooms and onions. Served with homemade gravy.
- Roast Tenderloin of Beef – Slow roasted tenderloin of beef, finished in au jus and served with or without a mushroom sauce. Buffet Only
- Prime Rib – Slow roasted Prime Rib Beef with special seasonings and carved. (Additional cost per person). Buffet Only.
- Chicken Bake – Coneless breast of chicken dipped in egg and special seasoning.
- Wal-Tam’s Signature Chicken Cordon Bleu – Boneless breast of chicken stuffed with Italian ham, asiago, provolone, mozzarella and swiss cheese, then rolled in herbed bread crumbs, drizzled with a light sauce.
- Chicken Paprikash – Boneless breast of chicken and chicken thighs prepared in a special sauce of chicken stock, sour cream, onion and Hungarian paprika.
- Chicken Parmesan – Boneless breast of chicken breaded in a seasoned bread crumb, lightly browned and baked and then topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Chicken Piccata – Boneless breast of chicken, pan ssauteed with lemon caper sauce.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast – Boneless breast of chicken filled with homemade bread stuffing, topped with chicken gravy.
- Breaded Pork Chops – Center cut pork chop egg dipped and breaded in a seasoned bread crumb, lightly browned.
- Stuffed Pork Chops
- Boneless Pork Loin – Stuffed with homemade stuffing homemade, seasoned blend of stuffing.
- Pork Tenderloin – Seasoned, slow roasted and carved or slow roasted in tasty pork gravy and carved.
- Pernil – Roast pork with seasoning and garlic.
- Boston Scrod – Boston Scrod Loins with a special breaded topping.
- Salmon – Served with special sauce.
Also Available by Special Request: Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free Meals
- Penne Pasta with Homemade Alfredo Sauce – A blend of heavy cream, parmesan cheese and garlic simmered to perfection (with chicken or shrimp).
- Penne, Cavatelli or Bow Tie Pasta Served with Homemade Marinara or Meat Sauce – Slow simmered tomatoes with garlic and special seasonings.
- Stuffed Shells – Large pasta shells stuffed with ricotta mix and covered in marinara sauce.
- Vegetable Lasagna – Layers of pasta noodles, fresh vegetables, cheese and your choice of Marinara Sauce or Alfredo Sauce.
Potatoes or Rice
- Au Gratin Potatoes – Sliced potatoes baked in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce.
- Scalloped Potatoes – Sliced potatoes baked in a white cream sauce.
- Homemade Whipped Potatoes – Fresh potatoes mashed with butter and cream until fluffy.
- Hand Peeled Butter Parsley Potatoes – Fresh, bite sized cut potatoes tossed with butter and fresh parsley.
- Roasted Red Skin Potatoes – Fresh, bite sized cut red skin potatoes roasted with butter and herbs. Prepared with or without fresh garlic.
- Mashed Red Skin Potatoes – Fresh red skin potatoes mashed with butter and cream until fluffy.
- Potato Pierogi – Pierogi stuffed with potato and cheese and then sauteed in butter and onions.
- Rice Pilaf – Short-grain rice cooked in a flavored stock.
- Gandules – Rice and pigeon peas.
- Butter Corn – Fresh corn in a light butter
- Buttered Green Beans – Fresh green beans in a light butter.
- Green Bean Almondine – Fresh green beans sprinkled with almonds and oil.
- Green Beans with Mushrooms – Fresh green beans with mushrooms/onions.
- Normandy Blend – Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, zucchini and yellow squish.
- Riviera Blend – While green beans, wax beans and whole baby carrots.
What is Included in your Wedding Package
- Food – Choose from our large menu.
- Dessert – Homemade cheesecake to enjoy after dining pleasure
- Hosted Bar – One bartender per 100 guests is required. Glassware, Bar napkins. Ice. Customer to provide own alcohol. If having a non-alcoholic wedding reception, you will receive assorted soda & juices. Linens your choice of black, white, or ivory.
- Coat Room – A staffed coat room is available for your guest’s convenience on the day of the event.
- Venue Rental – Main Ballroom seats up to 300 for dining. Fellowship center seats up to 75 min. Both facilities have sound system, wireless microphone and projector and screen available at no additional charge.
- Linen’s – Specialty linens such as floor length cloths, overlays, table runners & specialty napkins are available at additional cost.
- Chair Covers – Black white and ivory
- Sashes – Variety of colors available.
Service Charge 18 percent
Sales Tax 8 percent
1 Security Guard Required by City Ordinance
Choice of 2 Entrees Served Family or Buffet Style
- Cheese, Crackers, Cocktail meatballs & Vegetable Display
- Choice of Salad & 2 Dressings
- Choice of 1 Potato
- Choice of 1 Vegetable
- Rolls and Butter
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar with various toppings
- Coffee and Tea station
- Standard Linens and Napkins
- One Bartender
- Sound System
- Staffed coat check
All foot is completely Homemade and hand Prepared
Upon receipt of deposit and signing of the contract, date of event, pricing and guaranteed minimum number of guests will be held and secured.
$1000.00 deposit required to reserve the date for your event. 6 months later $2500.00 and the balance is due 2 weeks before your event. Please refer to the contract for deposit and cancellation policy.
Friday and Saturday night minimum will be 150 guests at Holy Spirit party Center.
Number of guests, menu selection, room set-up, linen selections and seating arrangements will be re-confirmed two weeks prior to the event date.
DJ, Bands, Choirs, Cake provider, Photo Booths, Balloon Decorator, Ice Sculpture Company, Rental Companies, Decor Specialist and Uplighting providers are to contact Wal-Tam’s no later than two weeks prior to the event date to arrange delivery and/or set-up times. No ceremonies allowed due to the venue’s policies.
Place cards or seating chart that is in alphabetical order by last name, centerpieces, favors, menu cards, table number cards (if applicable), clients card box, cake knife and server, cake top personalized napkins, framed photos or any other decorations must be given to hall manager or event director no later than the Wednesday prior to the event date.
Dj or Band are to conclude services provided (last dance) 10 minutes prior to scheduled end time.
Bar will be closed during dinner and will also close 30 minutes before scheduled end time.
Any guests being served alcohol must provide Valid Driver’s License or proper ID if requested by bartender or security officer.
Bartenders are required to discontinue serving alcohol to any guest appearing to be intoxicated.
For the safety of all guests, no drinks are permitted on the dance floor.
For the safety of all guests, no bubbles are permitted on the premises.
We will not be held responsible for damaged, lost, stolen goods or items left.
We are a Non-Smoking facility.
Cake cutting with clear containers
Service Charge 18%
Sales tax 8%
1 security guard is required by city ordinance.